Snowbird Rentals in Gulf Shores, AL
After endless days of bundling up in layers and huddling by the fireplace, escaping to warmer climes seems like a wonderful idea. The Gulf Coast, Alabama with its immaculate beaches and scenery provides the perfect winter getaway for snowbirds.
Apart from relaxing under the sun and lounging on the beaches, there are also plenty of activities for all ages to enjoy. This makes Gulf Shores among the best destinations for winter getaways. Some fun activities for snowbirds to consider are:
- Fishing Charters: The Alabama Gulf Coast offers coastal and blue waters great for fishing. Choose your pick between deep-water charters, pier fishing or beach casting.
- Walking: Whether it’s walking between the beaches of the Gulf of Mexico and Little Lagoon on West Beach Blvd or one of the many scenic nature trails in the area, along the way you will enjoy what nature has provided.
- History & Museums: Discover Gulf Coast’s Civil War, as well as colonial and Native American history in its many excellently-curated museums.
- Voluntourism: If you are keen, you also have the opportunity to make the Gulf Coast even better by helping out the area and the people.
- Golf: There are fifteen beautiful courses in the area making it a golfer’s paradise. All levels of skill are welcome, so don’t worry if it’s your first time!
- Health and Beauty: There are plenty of spas, nail salons, and massage centers to pamper yourself.
- Events: You can also choose to stay busy by mingling with other snowbirds like you. Mix and mingle by attending state club meetings, fundraisers, theatre, jazz shows, festivals or day trips.
Whether you’re looking to spend only a few days, a few weeks, or even the entire of winter in the warm blue skies and magnificent beaches, Gulf Shores offers winter vacation packages designed just for you. Through Flip Flop Vacations, your range of accommodation choices include:
There are also plenty of pet-friendly lodging options if you want to take your little furry friends along! If you’re looking to spend winter in the sunlight with temperature in the 60s to 80s with endless things to do, Orange Beach, Gulf Shores and Fort Morgan on Alabama’s Gulf Coast are the ideal destinations for snowbirds like you.