Rental Terms & Conditions
30696A Magnolia St
Perdido Beach, AL 36530
Guest Rental Agreement
Weekly rates are based on 7 nights. Check-in is 3 PM. Checkout is 11 AM. Late checkouts are not possible due to Housekeeping requirements.
THE FULL AMOUNT OF RENT IS DUE 30 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL. The balance will be ran with the credit card on file on the due date. Unused accommodations caused by late arrivals or early departures WILL NOT BE DEDUCTED from the TOTAL DUE.
PAYMENT: We accept payment by personal check, money order or credit card. (VISA, MasterCard and Discovery
CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION : I understand and consent to the use of the credit card provided without original signature on the charge slip, that a photocopy or fax of this agreement will serve as an original, and that this Credit Card Authorization cannot be revoked and will not terminate until 30 days after leased premises are vacated.
- RESERVATION DEPOSIT: a reservation deposit of 30% of total due is required to hold you reservation and is required at time of booking. The reservation deposit will be applied towards balance due.
- VACATION RENTAL DAMAGE PROTECTION: The Vacation Rental Damage Protection policy in the amount of $39 will be collected at the time of reservation. (Terms of Vacation Rental Damage Protection will be emailed from CSA Travel Protection.) This plan covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. The policy will pay a maximum benefit of $3000. Any damages that exceed $3000 will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our Rental Properties, an Insured Person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of $3000. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage Protection coverage are contained in the Certificate of Insurance or Insurance Policy. The Vacation Damage Protection policy can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly Flip Flop Vacations any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Security Deposit Protection. Please contact Flip Flop Vacations directly if you do not wish to participate in this plan or assignment.
- NOTIFICATION: Upon receiving your reservation deposit, a copy of driver’s license and signed and dated copy of the rental agreement, a rental confirmation will be emailed to you. Once full payment has been received we will email you welcome information that will include property address and the lock code to access the unit.
- Should you elect to waive the CSA Damage Protection Insurance. Your $1000 security deposit will be returned within 7 days if no damages have occurred and checkout guild lines have been followed.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: If you find it necessary to cancel your reservation or change dates, a minimum advance notice must be given to receive a refund. Daily/Weekly: The Reservation Deposit will be returned for all cancellations 30 days or more before check-in. Monthly: The Reservation Deposit will be returned for all cancellations 90 days or more before scheduled check-in. There will be a $39 fee for all cancellations.
* NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY DEPARTURE
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: You are a valued guest and we want to do everything possible to make your trip enjoyable and worry-free. Because the unforeseen and unexpected can occur before you leave or when you’re away from home we recommend CSA’s Vacation Rental Insurance Plan. Please contact us for more information.
- CSA Plan Cost: You can protect your valuable reservation investment, contact us for a quote.
- INCLEMENT WEATHER: Refunds will not be made for inclement weather. *Travel Insurance through CSA is available for protection from mandatory evacuations under certain situations.
- DAMAGES: The guest is responsible for any damages during their stay, which are over and above normal wear and tear. Damages can include excessive required cleaning.
- MINIMUM AGE is 25 years old. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- OCCUPANCY: Limited to actual sleeping capacity as shown on the website. Under certain circumstance, inflatable mattresses are allowed. Must be approved by management.
- All units are completely furnished including kitchen utensils and flatware. Linens, towels, bathroom tissue and soap are available upon your arrival. These items will not be replaced during your stay.
- INTERNET: Internet available in most rental properties. Service is not guaranteed
- FIRE CODES: Gas grill prohibited on the balcony and underneath units. Must be operated in designated areas.
- PETS: Pets allowed in some units with NON-REFUNDABLE ($100.00 per pet) deposit.
- CHECK-IN: Entry information will be provided upon receiving full rent due.
- DEPARTURE: Dispose of all trash in proper outside containers. All kitchen items should be cleaned and returned to their proper place. Please do not strip beds. Leave thermostat set at: 78 Summer / 68 Winter. Lock all doors and windows and place key back into lockbox if applies.
- LOCKOUTS: If a guest becomes locked out and service is required, guest to contact Aarons Lock Service 251-967-1919.
- We strive to maintain all units in top working order. Any necessary repairs will be handled as quickly as possible. Working condition of pools, hot tubs, air conditioners, televisions, internet, VCR’s, DVD players, appliances, elevators, etc. are NOT guaranteed. No refunds or rate adjustments will be made for mechanical failures.
Guest shall follow all rules of each Association or Homeowners. Rules are posted in each unit and poolside.
I have read and understood the rules and regulations. I certify that I am at least 25 years of age and that I will be held responsible for the care of this property being rented under my name. I accept full responsibility for damages or extra cleaning charges, should they be discovered during or after my departure. It is understood and agreed that payment upon invoice signifies that the Agreement has been read, fully understood, and accepted by both parties.
SIGNATURE: ___________________________________________ DATE: _____RENTER
SIGNATURE: ___________________________________________ DATE: _____OWNER